Armistead Mechanical, Inc. Services is committed to delivering exceptional HVAC service, maintenance and retrofit projects to our clients throughout the New Jersey and New York areas.
Armistead Mechanical, Inc. Services
- Energy Audits
- On-Site Facilities
- Building Controls and Automation
- Design and Build
- Seasonal start-ups and shut-downs
- Cooling Towers
- Split Systems
- Ductless Split Systems
- Air Compressors
- Air Filtration
- Automatic Temperature Controls and Building Management Systems, including DDC, VVT, Pneumatic
- CRAC (Computer Room Air Conditioning), including Liebert, EDPAK
- Dehumidification and Humidification Systems
- Energy Management and Benchmarks
- Environmental Units
- Exhaust Fans, Return Air Fans
- Heat Pumps
- Heat Recovery
- Hot Water Heaters
- Infrared and Radiant Heating
- Make Up Air Units
- Packaged Roof Top Units
- R22 Refrigerant Conversion
- Refrigeration and Rack Systems
- Solar Thermal
- VAV Systems
- Full-Time On-Site Maintenance
Facilities and industries serviced
Armistead Mechanical, Inc. Services has experience performing installation, service and maintenance in the following markets.
- Industrial and Manufacturing Plants
- Data Centers
- Hospitals/Assisted Living/Medical Offices
- Pharmaceutical Plants
- Office and Professional Buildings
- Municipalities and Government Agencies
- Educational and Financial Institutions
- Food and Beverage Facilities
- Houses of Worship
- Clubs and Recreation
- Ice Arenas
- Shopping Malls
- Clean Rooms
We specialize in the service, repair and replacement of chillers and cooling towers for commercial, industrial and institutional clients. We service all types of chillers from 100 tons to 1,200 tons, including:
- Absorption – Direct Fired or Steam Centrifugal
Our other chiller services include:
- Preventive and predictive maintenance plans
- Annual and/or pre-season service
- Major and minor repairs
- Overhauls and upgrades
- CFC containment/purge upgrades
- Energy modernization upgrades
- Non-destructive testing of tubes, Eddy Current Testing
- Complete unit replacement
- Solution analysis
- 24-hour service
Our technicians are experienced and certified with major brands such as Carrier, McQuay, Trane and York as well as magnetic bearing centrifugal chillers from Daiken and Smardt. In addition, we are able to fully service and replace cooling towers by BAC, Marley and others. Our customized maintenance contracts can protect your chillers from catastrophic failure, unbudgeted costly repairs, and associated potential for downtime.
An existing 20-year old 170-ton chiller was no longer reliable and breaking down on a weekly basis. Armistead Mechanical, Inc. Services installed a new Carrier AquaSnap chiller on a Thursday and had the plant up and running and ready by 7 a.m. on Monday morning.
Armistead Mechanical Services completed this design build project for the college president’s office known as The Villa. A barely functioning system was replaced with a state-of-the-art Carrier AquaSnap high efficiency chiller. Not only was the system up and working in record time, we made sure the area surrounding the unit was neat and landscaped.
As a member of the United States Green Building Council and an ENERGY STAR Partner, Armistead Mechanical, Inc. Services can assist with “Green” projects, energy performance, energy cost reduction and providing better indoor air quality and optimal thermal comfort environments.
Thirty percent of the controllable costs of operating a building are energy-related. Building owners and managers need to successfully balance energy savings with occupant comfort. Armistead Mechanical, Inc. Services can assist you in developing an efficient system design as well as help you in lowering your energy and operating costs and increasing your ENERGY STAR rating. Building managers and owners need to rely on their HVACR contractor partner to help reduce energy consumption and cost, improve the quality of a building’s indoor environment, and proactively offer solutions to help them be more successful.
Call us to arrange for an energy benchmark for your building. Using resources and methodologies developed by the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) and the Mechanical Service Contractors of America (MSCA), we assess your building using an extensive diagnostic process to ensure optimal performance and provide solutions at every stage of your building’s lifecycle.
Armistead is environmentally conscious and committed to sustainable practices in the mechanical contracting industry. We promote the importance of “green initiatives” for plumbing, heating and air conditioning systems and the impact they can have on buildings and the people who inhabit them. As a company, we do our part to recycle and evaluate how we can reduce waste on a day-to-day basis. Both Armistead Mechanical, Inc. and Armistead Mechanical, Inc. Services, Inc. have LEED AP’s on staff and are active in promoting green building practices.
Simply Higher Standards
You rely on your building’s system to work at peak performance, and you need a contractor/business partner who could help you…
- Reduce energy costs
- Improve the air quality and water efficiency within your building.
- Provide a total systems approach to your building operations.
- Create the best possible indoor climate for people working in your building.
- Ensure all federal and local environmental regulations are met.
All HVACR technicians are not the same, and less than 1% of HVACR contractors nationwide qualify as an MSCA GreenSTAR. Armistead Mechanical, Inc. Services is proud to be one of them. Outstanding service, support, customer satisfaction and long-term cost savings are a few reasons why our Simply Higher Standards make us the preferred HVAC contractor in Northern New Jersey and the New York Hudson Valley regions.
- Our skilled, EPA-certified technicians are experienced and certified in servicing a variety of HVACR equipment.
- Our technicians are outfitted with state of the art diagnostic tools and technology including paperless service reports and vans with GPS tracking.
- Our team has diverse experience working in sensitive environments such as hospitals, clean rooms, pharmaceutical plants and commercial buildings.
- Our work is guaranteed.
- LEED Accredited Professionals on staff.
- Excellent safety record.
- Emergency service available 24/7/365.
- MSCA GreenSTAR contractor – Visit Site
- Member USGBC – Visit Site
- ENERGY STAR Partner – Visit Site