The Valley Hospital
SCOPE OF WORK
Plumbing and HVAC
Medical Office and Laboratory Building
- Gut renovation of an existing 25,600 square foot blood bank building to house new labs and administrative offices to support the hospital’s clinical and translational research program.
- Project included medical and laboratory gases along with plumbing and HVAC piping.
- Corridor pipe was prefabricated and installed in 40 foot racks.
- The project also featured an energy recovery system with a 10-year performance guarantee for efficiency.
- Level 400 BIM coordination.